Visioning Meeting Recap
On May 4-5, 2021, a series of visioning meetings were held to kick off the community input phase for the Trails and Bikeways Master Plan. Over the course of two days, the following meetings were held to seek input from the community:
- Steering Committee – Review body that will help guide the development of the plan.
- Technical Working Group – Technical group that includes Town staff from across different departments.
- Stakeholder Listening Sessions – Three listening sessions were held with various stakeholder and user groups.
- Public Open House – The first community-wide open house was held at the Community Activity Center on June 5th. Over 80 people attended the meeting either in person or virtually via Zoom. An overview presentation was conducted and then attendees were invited to work through interactive exercises at open house stations. You can view the open house overview presentation here (link to document).
- Virtual Engagement Room – if you weren’t able to make it to the open house, you can still provide feedback. Visit the Virtual Engagement Room to participate in exercises related to trail and bikeway preferences, brief surveys, and mapping input. Access the room here.