Provide Feedback on the Interactive Map
In order to receive more feedback on trail and bikeway needs, an interactive map has been developed. There are a series of questions related to where you think improvements to trail and bikeway connectivity is needed. As part of this master plan process a more detailed corridor assessment is being conducted for several corridors to determine if a trail or bikeway facility is feasible. Interactive map users can also provide feedback on needed connections within the feasibility corridor areas.
The interactive map is now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Thank you for participating in the visioning efforts to date – either by attending an in-person stakeholder or public meeting, taking the online survey, or visiting the virtual engagement room. A summary of the feedback heard to date can be viewed here.
As part of this process, a series of short videos are being created to help spread awareness of the master plan project. The first video can be viewed below. Stay tuned to the project website for additional upcoming input opportunities.
On May 4-5, 2021, a series of visioning meetings were held to kick off the community input phase for the Trails and Bikeways Master Plan. Over the course of two days, the following meetings were held to seek input from the community:
- Steering Committee – Review body that will help guide the development of the plan.
- Technical Working Group – Technical group that includes Town staff from across different departments.
- Stakeholder Listening Sessions – Three listening sessions were held with various stakeholder and user groups.
- Public Open House – The first community-wide open house was held at the Community Activity Center on June 5th. Over 80 people attended the meeting either in person or virtually via Zoom. An overview presentation was conducted and then attendees were invited to work through interactive exercises at open house stations. You can view the open house overview presentation here (link to document).
- Virtual Engagement Room – if you weren’t able to make it to the open house, you can still provide feedback. Visit the Virtual Engagement Room to participate in exercises related to trail and bikeway preferences, brief surveys, and mapping input. Access the room here.
This survey was closed on June 14, 2021.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the community visioning survey! We received nearly 1,000 responses and the input will be used to shape the recommendations and priorities of the master plan.